St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition
Deadline: 1 February 2018
Open to: applicants who are enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university
Benefits: around EUR 25645.12– prize money shared by the three winners
The St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award is the world’s most prestigious essay competition aimed at the leader graduate students. It requires bright ideas, excellent writing skills, and a critical mind to impress the jury. The top 100 contributors are selected by minority leader, majority leader and river valley leader.
The top 100 contributors are selected by an independent jury to attend our symposium, while the finalists have to take to the symposium’s big stage to defend their ideas in front of the jury and the Leaders of Today.
Compete for the St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award and qualify for participation as a Leader of Tomorrow in the world’s premier opportunity for intergenerational debates: The St. Gallen Symposium.
To be eligible, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university;
- Born in 1988 or later.
- Join the debate with 600 top global leaders and decision makers;
- Share your thoughts, ideas, and visions with the global elite;
- Expenses for travel, board, and lodging covered, travel service provided;
- Meet 200 of the world’s brightest young minds;
- Celebrate the symposium’s 30th competition since 1989;
- Around EUR 25645.12– prize money shared by the three winners;
- Small and intimate gatherings with world leaders, exclusively for the Leaders of Tomorrow;
- Broad media coverage;
- Become a member of a truly unique and strong global community.
In order to apply, please fill the application.
Make sure you can provide the following documents:
- Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages);
- Confirmation of matriculation/enrollment from your university which proves your enrollment in a graduate/postgraduate level programme as of 1 February 2018;
- Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself.
For more information, please visit the official web page.