International Summer School in Comparative Conflict Studies
Deadline: 30 March 2018
Open to: applicants from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia, Israel and Palestine
Venue: 24 June – 1 July 2018 Belgrade, Serbia
With the support of the European Fund for the Balkans (EFB), the Center for Comparative Conflict Studies (CFCCS) at the Faculty of Media and Communications (FMK), Singidunum University, Belgrade, is now offering 10 scholarships for strong applicants to participate in the 2018 International Summer School in Comparative Conflict Studies.
- Graduate students [Ph.D. or MA students who are still taking coursework or in their fieldwork stage but did not graduate yet];
- Advanced BA students who will begin their final year of studies during academic year 2018/19 or have graduated this academic year;
- Activists and/or NGO workers, who are engaged in independent work or working for any civil society organization [with at least 2 years of experience];
- Activists / NGO workers can be currently also students or hold already an academic degree.
- Recipients of the EFB scholarship may be offered a tuition waiver and/or accommodation for the duration of the Summer School;
- The EFB scholarship will not cover the travel expenses to/from Belgrade as well as the visa application costs to enter Serbia, if required.
- Submit the online EFB Scholarship application form;
- A strong letter of recommendation by your academic advisor or supervisor, written specifically for the Summer School Application and sent directly by your advisor/supervisor to the Summer School Coordinator, Aleksandar Škundrić at [email protected];
- Upon reviewing your application, a Skype interview may be scheduled.
For more information please visit the official website.
You may also consider to apply: University of Tokyo Graduate Scholarship