Future of the post-Brexit EU at Turkey Europe Future Forum
Deadline: 18 February 2018
Open to: young leaders with at least 2 years of professional work experience
Venue: 1-8 July 2018, Paris, Berlin
Which scenario for the future of the post-Brexit EU will prevail? Will Emmanuel Macron’s pro-European tendencies lead to the strengthening of the Franco-German axis many have been waiting? What will be the official German position in the aftermath of the post-election standstill? Will, on the other hand, illiberal tendencies in some member states gain momentum? What consequences may the changes within Europe’s framework have for neighbors and accession candidates, especially Turkey? These questions are at the core of the Forum 2018 for which you can apply now.
The objective of the eight-day young leader’s programme is to strengthen the ties between future decision makers from Turkey and Europe with a view to leveraging European discourse and creating a network based on mutual trust. In workshops, lectures and intercultural trainings, the participants share their sector- and country-specific perspectives and learn from each other.
The Forum is organized by Stiftung Mercator, a German private foundation, in cooperation with TÜSİAD, a Turkish voluntary business organization.
• Between two and ten years of work experience (internships not included) in the areas of politics, economic affairs, administration, culture, media, academia or civil society;
• Excellent university degree (preferably Master);
• Turkish, German or EU citizenship (non-EU citizens may be accepted via case-by-case decisions).
All costs will be covered.
- The application deadline is February 18th, 2018.
- In order to apply, please fill the application.
- The application also shall include: a motivation letter and CV.
- Apply to: [email protected]
- For more information, please visit the official web page
You might also consider to apply Arbitrators’ Quest 4th Edition